Thursday, August 27, 2009

Artistic Photo Canvas - The unboxing!

So I won a twitter contest from Artistic Photo Canvas (APCPro on Twitter) and today my prints arrived via Fedex. APC is a professional printer specializing in canvas prints. They offer a multitude of options included unmounted canvas prints, gallery and image wraps, and different finishes in all types of sizes. Judging by the two 6x9 gallery wraps I received today, I will certainly be using them in the future for some large projects I'm working on.

Now, for the unboxing! Fedex of course decided to leave the package by the front door for anyone to steal, but at least this time it was prints and not a camera body. The 2 prints were packaged perfectly in my opinion, with each gallery wrap being covered in a plastic protective layer and the corners being seated into large custom cut foam corners. There was plenty of space in the box, although the styrofoam fit snuggly, and I'm sure the packaging would survive any of the usual wear and tear you're going to see when shipping and then some. As you can see, these were expertly packaged to survive the rigors of cross country shipping.



As far as the prints themselves I couldn't be happier. Following the simple directions on their website I had already prepared and color corrected my images for gallery wrapping, but if you'd rather leave it to them they'll be happy to take care of it, they're the pros afterall! The images themselves are just wonderful and are spot on compared to my (color corrected) editing monitor.

If you're in the market for canvas prints from small to very, very large, remember that you get what you pay for and give Artistic Photo Canvas a call, fax, or email.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brad - These are great shots. We love APC as well. Their products, service and packaging is simply the best.

Take a look at some of our services and see if we can chat.

Collagist
http://www.collagist.com


Powered by Blogger